I can provide you with in-house, CPE-eligible training on a broad variety of topics; and customized by time, content or delivery mode to fit your organization’s needs. Just like my blog, I try to focus on the “why” by systematically working from the general and adding complexity one layer at a time. I come with PowerPoint slides loaded with relevant information, but a significant amount of time is taken up by analyzing and discussing key case situations.
Click on the links below for potential coverage of the following topics:
- Accounting for International Operations — A day-long course on this topic is my most popular offering. In-depth and intuitive discussions of foreign currency translation issues accompanied by illustrative cases. I also cover foreign currency derivatives and hedging from both accounting and finance perspectives.
- Business Combinations, M&A and Consolidation
- Hedge Accounting and Derivatives: The Essentials
- The FASB’s New Revenue Recognition Standard
- The FASB’s New Leasing Standard
- FASB/SEC/PCAOB Update — I follow all standard setting activities very closely. Get the latest from me. Pick and choose your topics.
- IFRS: Background, Key Differences and Comparison with US GAAP
- SEC Accounting and Financial Reporting